The personal data are processed by Talk (hereafter referred to as the 'company') for the purpose of sending newsletters or information about current and new products, services and tools in the field of opinion and market research or information about events our Company might carry out or support by e-mail. The legal basis for processing for this purpose is the consent given.
The personal data, including the declaration of consent, will be stored for a further three years after a revocation has taken place in order to prove to the data subject and authorities that the requested information has been duly sent and the personal data has been lawfully processed. However, communications will be no longer sent. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the person responsible, namely the proof of the proper sending of marketing and the lawful processing of the personal data.
The personal data will be stored until the expiration of three years after the revocation of the consent, but no more than three years from the last contact with the person concerned and then deleted.
The data subjects have the following rights:
- to ask [the company] for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning them and, if necessary, information on such personal data (right of access);
- to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of the personal data concerning them (right to rectification)
- to demand the immediate deletion of the personal data concerning them in compliance with the right to be forgotten
Furthermore as of the 25th of May 2018 the data subjects shall also have the following rights always according to the specific conditions for their exercise provided in the General Data Protection Regulation:
- the right to require restriction of processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data; the data subject has the right to object to the data processing for the purpose of direct marketing at any time with an effect for the future.
Personal data might be stored in servers of our service providers that are located outside of the EU, such as in the USA. We guarantee that the same level of data protection as required by the applicable legislation applies also there and we have put in place all the legally required transfer mechanisms.
As of the 25th of May 2018, the responsible authority for any complaints regarding infringement of the above right of access, right to rectification, right to be forgotten etc will be the Austrian Data Protection Authority.